Fertility/PregnancyDid you know that Acupuncture increases your success rate for IVF by 50%? In addition, a recent study examined the effect of acupuncture received on the actual day of embryo transfer vs. no acupuncture— and they found a significant increase in pregnancy rates (39%).
Traditional Chinese Medicine has the ability to:
- Regulate and stabilize hormone levels;
- Facilitate production of more follicles;
- Increase blood flow to the uterus;
- Thicken the endometrial lining;
- Reduce chances of miscarriage;
- Prevent postpartum depression;
- Strengthen the immune system and your overall health;
- Reduce stress, and anxiety and keep you relaxed;
- Help you absorb nutrients and maintain your ideal weight; and
- Improve sleep patterns.
If you are thinking of having a baby we encourage you to take three months and prepare your body so that it is healthy to receive new life. We will review your health history and develop a plan that will get your body in tune using Acupuncture, nutritional advice and exercise regimen so that you are in optimal shape for pregnancy.
If you have been trying to conceive for a while you may be feeling disheartened. Here at Hoboken Acupuncture, we can use Chinese Medicine on its own or in combination with western medical treatments to support you through the process of getting pregnant. We often work in conjunction with your reproductive endocrinologists and gynecologists to prepare a routine of regular Acupuncture, Chinese herbs, diet and lifestyle solutions.